The following terms and conditions govern use of this Site:
- Definitions. RAM shall mean the REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc., its employees, officers, directors, and all other persons or entities affiliated with RAM responsible for creating, maintaining, and publishing this Site. “Content” shall mean all information or images contained on the Site, including but not limited to, trademarks, copyrights, advertisements, data, text, graphics, photos, software and video. “Site” shall mean the Internet site located at the URL address https://www.RAMaui.com. “User” shall mean any person or entity that accesses or uses the Site in any manner.
- Limited License for Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only; Printing of Site Content. Users of this Site are granted a limited nonexclusive license to use the Site and it is Content for personal and non-commercial use only. Users may print Content from this Site that is copyrighted or owned by RAM provided that such copies are not modified or revised in any manner and include proper notices indicating that the Content is copyrighted or owned by RAM (such as “Copyright © 2008 Realtors® Association of Maui, Inc.”). In the event a User wishes to print Content from this Site that is copyrighted or owned by a person or entity other than RAM, the User must obtain permission from the appropriate owner to do so. Except as permitted herein, Content may not be reproduced, sold, transferred, modified, redistributed, retransmitted, published, or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of RAM.
- Linking to or Framing this Site. Users may not create links to or frame the Site for any purpose without the express written consent of RAM.
- Links to Third Party Sites; Accuracy of Content on Linked Sites. Links to other sites operated by independent, third parties exist on this Site. While RAM takes reasonable steps to select and provide links that add value to the Site, RAM is not responsible for the content contained on any linked site. Furthermore, unless expressly indicated otherwise, RAM does not endorse, approve, or otherwise warrant the accuracy of any information or content contained on a linked site.
- Advertisers. Advertisement banners and other forms of advertising exist on the Site. However, RAM is not responsible for the claims or representations made by any advertiser on the Site nor is RAM responsible for the products and services of advertisers on the Site. Furthermore, mere presence of an advertiser on the Site does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or sponsorship of any advertiser by RAM in any respect unless expressly indicated otherwise.
- Accuracy and Updating of Site Content. RAM takes reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy and update the Content on the Site. However, RAM does not warrant the accuracy nor make any commitment to update the Content.
- DISCLAIMER. THE CONTENT ON THE RAM SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RAM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SECURITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ACCESS TO OR UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE OPERATION OF THE SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RAM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE.
- Modification of Agreement. RAM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or revise this Agreement at any time without giving notice. Users agree to be bound by any modification or revision of the Agreement upon electronic posting to the Site.
- Suspension or Termination of Access. RAM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Site for any reason, including but not limited to, a User’s breach of this Agreement.
- Indemnification. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RAM from all liabilities, claims, costs, and expenses including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from the User’s violation of any term of this Agreement or alleged illegal use of this Site.
- Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted or addressed herein are reserved by RAM.
- USER’S CONSENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND TO AGREEMENT. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING ALLOWED TO USE THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AS SET FORTH ABOVE. USE OF THE SITE IN ANY MANNER SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU’RE ASSENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS SITE IN ANY MANNER.
Permission to Reprint Content
The Content of this Site is copyrighted by the REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc. or other persons and entities that provide information to the Site. Except as permitted in the Terms and Conditions of Use governing this Site, Content may not be reproduced, sold, transferred, modified, redistributed, retransmitted, published, or exploited for any purpose without the express written permission of RAM or appropriate owner of the information.
If you would like to reprint Content from this Site for purposes other than those permitted in the Terms and Conditions of Use, please send a request via email to email@example.com or write to REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc. 441 Ala Makani Place, Kahului, HI 96732, Attn: Permission to Reprint Content. Telephone requests will not be accepted. Please include in your request as much information as possible including a detailed statement regarding your intended use of the Content. If you would like to republish the content in an article or publication, please indicate the title and byline of the article, the publication it will appear in including the section and page number. In order for requests to be considered, all requests must include your name, address, phone number and email address.