Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc. (“RAM”) owns, operates, and/or maintains www.RAMaui.com and other websites on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “Sites”).
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”). As such, RAM will respond to written notification of copyright infringement in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by RAM or by a third-party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the RAM Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
(1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where RAM can contact you;
(4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, or other intellectual property rights owner, or by its agent, or by law;
(5) A statement by you that under penalty of perjury the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
(6) Your electronic or physical signature.
RAM may request additional information from you before removing any infringing material. RAM may provide the alleged infringing party with your contact information, including your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to RAM’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
RAM Designated Copyright Agent:
REALTORS® Association of Maui
441 Ala Makani Pl
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732